Winter Is Coming 😍 and who doesn’t like to dwell in warm clothes, with a mug of hot soup. Sipping it in slowly-slowly, feels like every inch of our body is warm.
If the same soup is healthy then it’s a plus-plus💃 I recommend you to try this yummy healthy homemade tomato soup Today😍 It is super easy and not at all time taking. So without any further delay, let’s get started 🍵
This recipe and ingredients are for one bowl-
1. Dip 4 tomatoes(normal in size) 🍅 in a saucepan full of water and bring it to boil. Switch of the sim when boiling starts. Cover the lid for 15-20 mins.
2. Peal the tomato, and cut it in square shape. Put them in a mixer and make a puree. Keep aside.
3. 1 Onion and Garlic, chopped finely.
4. Melt 1 tbsp butter in saucepan add 1 bay leaf, after 5-10 secs add garlic and onion.
5. When onion turns golden, add the tomato puree, and half glass water to it. Add crushed black pepper and salt. Bring to boil.
6. Add a paste of (2 tbsp corn flour + 1 tbsp water) in the saucepan. Add 1/2 tbsp cream (Optional). Boil for 5 mins.
7. For bread 🍞 crumbs, cut a bread in small cubes, roast them on a pan for some time, until they turn dark brown.
8. Decorate your soup with bread crumbs, a hint of cream and coriander leaves.
That’s it!! Your yummy tomato soup is ready in 8 simple steps 😍 This is how my soup looked-
Now wake up your inner chef and get in the kitchen to impress yourself tonight🤗
See you soon with another recpie!!
For more updates follow me on Instagram @foodiewomaneats
Find my day to day lifestyle habits @sonali.sharma.37