“Get the beer bottles and your bucket list. For god’s sake, it’s Goa.” Stop, right there! Yes, you heard me right. The above sentence is something you hear from people when the adrenaline rush is on some other level.
Unlike everyone else, my Goa trip started something like this- ” Peripauna Papaji, Peripauna Mummyji! Kaise ho? Kuch doodh tey lassi laun?” 😂
Yes, I went for a Goa trip, and Yes, I went with my parents. So let’s get this straight, in this blog you ain’t getting any beer rates and port wine details. But I got some awesome clicks 🙂 (scroll below to see)
Our Goa trip was 3 Days 4 Nights long. And it was good.
Coming to the point, let me help you go through the deets one by one.
What to do (If you are on a budget) –
1. Hire Scooty or Bikes, Avoid Taxis and Auto.
2. Stay at homestays or at the beach,😂 Avoid Hotels.
3. Eat at local restaurants and eatery joints, Avoid Eating at beach shacks.
4. Don’t go shopping for ‘The Goa Clothes’, You will get plenty of shops nearby beaches, they are affordable and cheap.
Well, if you are not on a budget, consider the avoid part. 😃
What I Observed –
1. People are kind and genuine. Helpful and Cute.
2. No theft! Leave your stuff at point A and come back an hour or later, only to see your stuff still lying at point A.
3. Except for the shack, food joints are cheap in price.
4. Variety of Fish Dishes.
5. Reasonable Beer Prices.
6. Lots of Tattoo Parlour at nominal rates.
7. Tittoo’s Lane is a must go after Evening. It’s beautiful. You will find many cafes, Jewellery Shops (having the fantastic collection) and Dream Catcher Shops.
8. It’s hot in the noon, so prefer going out after 3 in the noon and stay up late.
9. Beaches are clean.
There are many beaches where you can go to Calangute, Arambol, Baga, Vagator and more. We visited all the beaches. I loved Arambol and Vagator as they were less crowded. Calangute and Baga were crowded, but it was fun there too.
I cannot take the opportunity to write in detail because we just visited all the beaches rather than sitting in one place.
We also visited two forts, you must visit them for some top and serene view of the infinity beaches. Good location for Photography!
We hired a taxi who charged us INR 2100/- from morning 7AM to Evening 7 PM, and INR 200/- per hour afterwards.
If you are planning to go and enjoy on Cruise, I suggest you Deltin Royale Cruise. Rest all are wastage of time and money.
I don’t have my budget list because I was not spending. :p
Here are some of the images from my Haridwar Trip, Oops I mean Goa Trip:
That’s all for today guys! Hope to see you all soon! Love Love!
For more updates follow me on Instagram @thecrazywomansays